Monday, June 24, 2019

First Blog

Hello!

My name is Courtney O. Although, I have used many types of online communication this is my first ever blog!! I am an ELL teacher in Providence and have a love of baking. In the past week my students who I have had for several years now "graduated" and are going on to high school, which was a very bittersweet moment. I was also able to attend my nieces pre-K graduation which was adorable!

Friday was my first day of vacation, so my husband and I went to Boston for the day and although it was very cloudy we had a wonderful day roaming around the city and checking out some beer gardens. I am really excited about this class because I know I have a lot to learn about digital literacy. I think it will be fun to have time to experience new tools and learn to think more deliberately about how and why we use digital resources in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment